Semesters: Fall, Spring or Summer
Type: Unpaid (course credit)
The marketing internship will focus on ideation surrounding the strategic development of the Hashtag Sports brand, growth of our CRM, improving engagement and expanding the reach of our social media channels, product growth and increased reach of Hashtag Sports Daily and Hashtag Sports Weekly, ideation and production of event promotions, and the creation of original content for Hashtag Sports 2019 and our new awards show.
You will report directly to Marketing and work alongside the Hashtag Sports Co-Founders.
- Assist with strategic growth of Hashtag Sports brand
- Support and create content for Hashtag Sports social media channels
- Help design sales and marketing materials
- Analyze data and KPIs to improve marketing/sales
- Identify market trends and research industry data
- Brainstorm and ideate swag for our ambassador program
- Learn how to set-up and analyze retargeted online advertising
- Learn CRM and lead generation tactics
- Source speakers and sponsors for Hashtag Sports 2019
- Truly passionate about sports, media, and innovation
- Past experience with social media management tools
- Critical thinking skills and a desire to learn
- Knowledgeable in pop culture, music, and what's happening
- Love for GIFs and GIF creation
- Intrigued by emerging content platforms and technology
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator (bonus)
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro (bonus)
How to Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter, portfolio, writing samples, and/or any other relevant application info to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the internship as the email subject.