Semesters: Fall, Spring or Summer
Type: Unpaid (course credit)
The marketing internship will focus on ideation surrounding the strategic development of the Hashtag Sports brand, growth of our CRM, improving engagement and expanding the reach of our social media channels, product growth and increased reach of Hashtag Sports Daily and Hashtag Sports Weekly, ideation and production of event promotions, and the creation of original content for Hashtag Sports 2020 and our industry awards show.
You will report directly to the Head of Marketing and work alongside the company's co-founders.
- Assist with strategic growth of the Hashtag Sports brand
- Help create sales and marketing materials
- Brainstorm and ideate promotions for the Hashtag Sports Awards
- Learn content marketing, CRM, and lead generation tactics
- Support and create content for Hashtag Sports social media channels
- Identify market trends and research industry benchmarks
- Analyze data and KPIs to improve marketing/sales
- Learn how to set-up and analyze retargeted online advertising
- Source speakers and sponsors for Hashtag Sports 2020
- Truly passionate about sports content and marketing
- Critical thinking skills and a desire to learn
- Interest in entrepreneurship and events
- Past experience with social media management tools
- Fluent in sports, pop culture, music, and more
- Love of GIFs and memes
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator (bonus)
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro (bonus)
How to Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter, portfolio, writing samples, and/or any other relevant application info to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the internship as the email subject.