Semesters: Fall, Spring or Summer
Type: Unpaid (course credit)
The events internship program will focus on the planning and production of our flagship annual conference in Manhattan and our new awards show.
This position is a fast-paced opportunity for a sports-loving young professional who is looking to learn how to plan and promote unforgettable experiences.
You will report directly to and work alongside the Hashtag Sports Co-Founders and Marketing team.
- Assist with event production and strategic planning of Hashtag Sports 2019
- Source and coordinate with sponsors and vendors
- Assist with organizing and managing our event software platform
- Research and identify event / hospitality industry benchmarks
- Aid in responsibilities and planning of the inaugural Hashtag Sports Awards
- Support Hashtag Sports social media channels and marketing
- Resourceful when challenged and adept at research
- Comfortable speaking with people and coordinating logistics
- Critical thinking skills and a desire to learn
- Passionate about sports, media, and tech
- Previous experience with event production (bonus)
- Previous experience with media production (bonus)
- Comfortable with media editing software (bonus)
How to Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter, portfolio, writing samples, and/or any other relevant application info to email@example.com with the name of the internship as the email subject.